A very light, low calorie snack cake. I agree with the reviewers, not a browie at all, but that was the name on the recipe, so I stuck with it. Super easy, and a healthy way to get some carrots into a dessert!
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a 9 inch square pan with sprayable oil.
- Mix cocoa, flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix in shredded carrots and sugar.
- In another small bowl, mix egg whites, milk, apple sauce and vanilla.
- Lightly beat with fork and add to dry ingredients.
- Mix just until blended.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.