1/4 Photos of Light Carrot Cocoa Snack Cake --(Brownies)
A very light, low calorie snack cake. I agree with the reviewers, not a browie at all, but that was the name on the recipe, so I stuck with it. Super easy, and a healthy way to get some carrots into a dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° and spray a 9 inch square pan with sprayable oil.
- 2Mix cocoa, flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- 3Mix in shredded carrots and sugar.
- 4In another small bowl, mix egg whites, milk, apple sauce and vanilla.
- 5Lightly beat with fork and add to dry ingredients.
- 6Mix just until blended.
- 7Pour batter into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 8Cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Carrot Cocoa Snack Cake --(Brownies)
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 101.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 4.1 g