- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrres. Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and instant pudding. Add the water, oil, and eggs, mix until smooth and well blended. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. While the cake is still hot poke holes in the top with a fork.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice and confectioners sugar until smooth.
- Pour over hot cake.