Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I whipped this up after we became vegan and I didn't regularly have ranch dressing in the fridge; I make it vegan by using vegan versions of sour cream and mayo. So delish and so easy! And I always have the ingredients on hand! Make yours as spicy as you wish. When we make taco salads, I use iceberg lettuce topped with some of this dressing, then layer on beans, tomatoes, avocado, corn, TVP taco "meat" and radishes for garnish. YUM!
- 59.14 ml light sour cream
- 29.58 ml light mayonnaise
- 78.07 ml salsa
- 4.92 ml chopped fresh jalapeno (optional)
- hot sauce (optional)
- 4.92 ml chopped fresh cilantro, to taste (optional)
- Mix together the ingredients and use atop lettuce for taco salads.