Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little sweet a whole lot spicy and oh so good. Great with bbq and on sandwiches.
- 1⁄2-1 head of shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, small dice
- 1⁄2 red onion, small dice
- Mix mayo and sour cream together (if you don't have sour cream use all mayo).
- Add remaining ingredients and pour over cabbage.
This was sooo good! I made it a day ahead for a dinner party I was throwing and almost couldn't serve it because I couldn't stop eating it!! mmmm....five stars!
Very good. It is a creamy dressing. I to used a brown mustard since type was not listed. The dressing is not a very white color due to the honey and mustard. So if looking for white creamy dressing you may want to pass this by.
This is just a wonderful slaw recipe for anyone who prefers a creamy slaw, rather than a vinegary slaw. I used one large full head of cabbage, but doubled the dressing to make sure I had enough. For the mustard, I wasn't sure what kind to use, but ended up using a Dijon with great results. The horseradish gives it a wonderful "bite" and makes this an ideal recipe to serve along with barbecued steak. Thanks.