Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice, quick fruit salad with a key lime "sauce". Taken fom the "Quick & Easy" cookbook by Betty Crocker.
- 1 (6 ounce) container key lime pie yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup strawberry (halves)
- 2 cups green grapes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups cantaloupe (cubed)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut (toasted)
- Mix yogurt and orange juice.
- Layer fruit in order listed into a 2 1/2-quart clear glass bowl.
- Pour yogurt mixture over fruit and garnish with the coconut.
Wow!! I loved the key lime yogurt dressing with this fruit. I followed the recipe exactly, except I had red grapes instead of green. The picture didn't turn out well - it was much prettier than that, but I'm posting anyway since there isn't one yet. Great recipe. Thanks for sharing it.