Every time I make this, my husband swears it smells and tastes like Thanksgiving dinner. I suppose it could be made with Turkey cutletts to be even closer, but I've always used chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1TO MAKE IN A PAN:
- 2Place the chicken breasts (still frozen) on the bottom of the pan.
- 3Layer the apples, sweet potatoes, and onion on top.
- 4Sprinkle on the nuts and craisins.
- 5Place one pat of butter on each breast.
- 6Mix the maple syrup and poultry seasoning together and drizzle on top.
- 7TO MAKE IN A BAG:
- 8Put everything except the maple syrup, poultry seasoning, and butter into a ziplock bag.
- 9Melt the butter and combine with poultry seasoning and maple syrup.
- 10Put these in a little bowl and freeze separately (in the bag).
- 11When ready to cook, dump the bag out and then pour the (thawed) syrup butter mix on top.
- 12To cook: Thaw. Cook covered in a 350 oven for 30-45 minutes. I confess I normally skip the thaw step and put it in the oven.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Just-Like-Thanksgiving-Chicken (Oamc Dump)
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.1
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 278.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 27.5 g