Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this stuff!!! Kind of an east meets west style salad dressing. Very easy to make in a mini food processor. Feel free to substitute with a low fat mayo. This would also be great over chicken or fish. My 2 y.o. loves this!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried powdered ginger
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Place all ingredients in a mini food processor and blend until well incorporated.
- This can be thinned out to a desired constancy with a little extra milk. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Wow, this is Fantastic!! I served it over a salad of mixed greens,carrots, green onions and lightly salted peanuts and Chow Mein Noodles on the side.15 Ladies devoured almost the entire pint it made! :-)I would love to know what "Wafu" means/stands for? Regardless this is a KEEPER.
There was only one Japanese restaurant I tried this addictive dressing at and finally have found the recipe! It's not the raw gingery type or the sesame gritty creamy type...it's more like a Japanese ranch, awesome! You can tailor it to your liking by adding more soy or vinegar depending if you like tangy or salty.