Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Lovely and delicious main dish salad.
Make and share this Jamaican Jerk Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl or container, add the honey-mustard dressing and lime peel; stir to combine; cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle chicken with jerk seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken for approximately 12 minutes (turning once) or until no longer pink.
- Slice chicken thinly on the bias.
- Divide salad greens among 4 dinner plates; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place warm chicken slices and mango slices over greens.
- Drizzle with dressing.