Lovely and delicious main dish salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl or container, add the honey-mustard dressing and lime peel; stir to combine; cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with jerk seasoning.
- 3Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Cook chicken for approximately 12 minutes (turning once) or until no longer pink.
- 5Slice chicken thinly on the bias.
- 6Divide salad greens among 4 dinner plates; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Place warm chicken slices and mango slices over greens.
- 8Drizzle with dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamaican Jerk Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 76.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey mustard dressing
jamaican jerk spice
mixed salad greens
mangoes in syrup