Jalapeno-Cheddar Corn Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray muffin tins with butter flavor cooking spray.
- combine the eggs,buttermilk,and melted butter in a bowl.
- In another large bowl Combine all the dry ingredients and whisk together to blend.
- Add the shredded Cheddar and the corn kernels to the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix gently, until everything is moist (do not over mix).
- Divide the batter evenly between the 24 muffins. It should be about 3/4 of the way full.
- place a thin slice of jalapeño on the top of each muffin and bake for about 25 minutes or until brown.