Recipe by MakeMineCadburys
For dry hair.
Top Review by skarimom from Idaho
I really loved the feel of my hair after using this. I used a plastic bag also for about an hour and a half [lost track of time]. I used honey with cinnamon because I have alot of it and nobody will eat it, made my hair smell like cookies...yum! I will use this instead of buy expensive deep conditioners this worked just as well. Thank you for sharing.
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together egg yolk and olive oil.
- Add honey and whisk until completely mixed.
- Apply to DRY hair BEFORE shampooing.
- Wait 30 minutes.
- Shampoo thoroughly. You should not need additional conditioner after shampooing.
- Double the recipe for longer hair.