Prep 3 mins
Cook 30 mins
For dry hair.
- Whisk together egg yolk and olive oil.
- Add honey and whisk until completely mixed.
- Apply to DRY hair BEFORE shampooing.
- Wait 30 minutes.
- Shampoo thoroughly. You should not need additional conditioner after shampooing.
- Double the recipe for longer hair.
I really loved the feel of my hair after using this. I used a plastic bag also for about an hour and a half [lost track of time]. I used honey with cinnamon because I have alot of it and nobody will eat it, made my hair smell like cookies...yum! I will use this instead of buy expensive deep conditioners this worked just as well. Thank you for sharing.
Tried this and it DIDNT work i had to use conditioner to get all the knots out of my hair from the honey maken it tangled!
My hair gets very dry during the summer months from the sun. I used this as directed and it made my hair soft. I will use this weekly.