Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great sleep-over snack.
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate sprinkles or 1⁄2 cup multicolored candy sprinkles
- Place a sheet of waxed paper on a cookie sheet so cookies won't stick.
- Combine powdered sugar, honey and peanut butter in a medium bowl.
- Stir until mixed well.
- Stir in cereal and raisins.
- Using hands, shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Roll balls in sprinkles and place on a cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cookies should feel firm when touched.
- Serve right away or place in tightly covered container and store in refrigerator.
Ok, I'm not leaving stars because these aren't quite what I expected. These came out more like very rich peanut butter truffles when I was expecting something a bit lighter and crispier. I also left out the powdered sugar and they were surely sweet enough.However as a truffle I would leave it in. I used more (about 1/4 cup more) cereal and in my opinion they could use a bit more. I rolled them in chopped nuts and more rice crispies instead of sprinkles since I didn't have any. Thanks for the idea! It's something that can easily be built on.
delicious! i couldnt wait for them to harden so i skipped the refridgeration and went strait to indulging. i substituted chocolate chips instead of raisins and i came out great.
I made these a while back. I subbed regular granulated white sugar for powdered sugar as that was all I had but they turned out pretty great anyway. I thought these were pretty nice, but the girls at work absolutely loved them! I took a batch in and they devoured them. So it was a hit with them, if not quite with me :)