Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this in a magazine.
Make and share this Honey-Glazed Carrots With Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs baby carrots, trimmed and scrubbed
- 1 small head garlic, halved
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 dried red chili, halved
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- In a large skillet, arrange carrots and garlic in a single layer and cover with water. Season generously with salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove carrots and garlic with a slotted spoon and set aside. Drain water and wipe out pan. Heat to medium high. Add oil, honey, chile, rosemary, and 1 tbsp water and cook until bubbling. Add carrots and garlic and cook, stirring, until coated and slightly caramelized, about 5 minutes. Season with salt.