- 1 cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup boiling chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon preserved lemon, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mint, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sultana
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, roughly chopped, toasted
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place couscous in large heatproof bowl.
- Add the olive oil, stir to coat grains.
- Add 1 cup boiling chicken stock.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork to separate grains.
- Stir in preserved lemon, mint, parsley, sultanas, almonds.
- Season to taste and serve.