Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taken from an edition of Better Homes & Gardens
Make and share this Herbed Couscous recipe from Food.com.
- Place couscous in large heatproof bowl.
- Add the olive oil, stir to coat grains.
- Add 1 cup boiling chicken stock.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork to separate grains.
- Stir in preserved lemon, mint, parsley, sultanas, almonds.
- Season to taste and serve.
Very good indeed. I used whole wheat couscous and paired this with a Ras el Hanout seasoned pork chop along with some cooked chard. I love the versatility of couscous and this one was a real hit.
Me and DH liked this couscous a lot. I didn't use the sultana because DH doesn't like that in his couscous. It was great with toasted almonds. Thanks kate :) Made for ZWT9
Ohhhhh so good. I loved the preserved lemon in this couscous. It was probably my favorite part. The blend of nuts, etc... were also really nice additions. I loved it all! Thank you. Made for the Soup-A-Stars during ZWT9