1/1 Photo of Healthy Chicken Tenders
Meredith .F's Note:
I was looking for a healthy, low carb & tasty chicken dish & found this one on a low carb website. We re-named it "healthy" chicken b/c my 7 & 4 year old kids think they will run faster if they eat healthy things....and because really-it is! The chicken was very moist, tender & had a great taste! Everyone liked it so we're keeping it safe here!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into tenders
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- i can't believe it's not butter artificial butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine all dry ingredients.
- 3Line cookie sheet with foil.
- 4Spray each chicken tender with butter spray and dip in seasoned dry ingredients.
- 5Bake on lined cookie sheet for 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 130.9 mg
- Sodium 802.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 46.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt