Some yummy, moist bran muffins. Quick and easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease muffin cups or use paper muffin liners.
- 3Mix together wheat bran and milk, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 4In a large bowl, mix together applesauce, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- 5Mix in bran mixture.
- 6In a separate bowl, mix together whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- 7Stir into bran mixture until just blended.
- 8Scoop into muffin cups.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly tapped.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.2
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 193.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: