1/3 Photos of Grilled Tri-Tip Roast With Tequila Marinade
Bon Appetite. June 2000. Note marination time. Make ahead!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk first 10 ingredients in medium bowl. Using small sharp knife, pierce meat all over.
- 2Place meat in large resealable plastic bag; add marinade. Seal bag. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight, turning plastic bag occasionally.
- 3Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Remove meat from marinade. Discard marinade.
- 4Grill meat to desired doneness, about 10 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to cutting board.
- 5Tent with foil; let stand 10 minutes. Cut diagonally across grain.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Tri-Tip Roast With Tequila Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.8
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 672.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: