- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon rum or 1 tablespoon rum extract
- 12 fresh figs, halved lengthwise
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a gas grill to medium-high. In a small saucepan, bring 1/3 cup of honey to a gentle simmer and stir in butter until melted. Set aside.
- Combine ricotta, rum and 2 tablespoons honey. Set aside.
- Lightly grease grates of grill. Dip figs in honey and butter mixture and grill, cut side down, for 2 minutes. Turn and grill and additional 1 to 2 minutes or until softened and nice grill marks form.
- Serve with rum-infused ricotta.