Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cheesecake is free of dairy, gluten and soy. I like to minimize the amount of sugar, so I used only 1/2 cup for the filling, but you might want to increase it up to a cup. I hope you enjoy it! Fore more healthy gluten-free recipes, please visit my blog, www.InnerHarmonyNutrition.com.
- 177.44 ml almond meal (or grind raw almonds in a food processor)
- 29.58 ml coconut sugar crystals or 29.58 ml other raw sugar
- 44.37 ml extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 5 strawberries
- 3 (850.48 g) cartongreek-style strawberry coconut yogurt
- 150 ml coconut or 150 ml almond milk
- 158.51 ml coconut sugar crystals or 158.51 ml other raw sugar
- 78.07 ml gluten-free flour or 78.07 ml rice flour
- extra strawberry (to garnish, about 16)
- 4.92 ml powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
- In a bowl, combine almond meal, sugar, and melted coconut oil and mix well. Put the mixture on the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan. Store in the freezer until the cheesecake filling is ready.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C degrees.
- In a blender, place 5 strawberries, yogurt, almond milk, sugar and flour and blend well. Pour in the springform pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes. The cheesecake is still soft when you take it out of the oven, but it will get firm.
- When the cheesecake has cooled down, cover and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove the springform pan and transfer the cheesecake to a serving dish. Garnish with strawberries and powdered sugar.
- Infuse love into the cheesecake, slice and serve!