Recipe by Elana's Pantry
One of my Thanksgiving favorites – gluten free, dairy free cranberry nut bread. http://www.elanaspantry.com/breads/cranberry-walnut-bread/
- 118.29 ml coconut flour
- 4.92 ml celtic sea salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 5 eggs
- 118.29 ml grapeseed oil
- 118.29 ml agave nectar
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml cranberries, frozen
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl blend eggs, grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- Blend dry ingredients into wet, then fold in cranberries and walnuts.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- Cool and serve.