1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Cranberry Walnut Bread
1 hr 5 mins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
One of my Thanksgiving favorites – gluten free, dairy free cranberry nut bread. http://www.elanaspantry.com/breads/cranberry-walnut-bread/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a large bowl blend eggs, grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- 3Blend dry ingredients into wet, then fold in cranberries and walnuts.
- 4Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- 5Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- 6Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Cranberry Walnut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.7
- Calories from Fat 387
- Total Fat 43.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 264.3 mg
- Sodium 984.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: