1/2 Photos of Garlic Butter Parmesan Crostini
1 hr 15 mins
I serve this crostini with a spaghetti dinner, it's also wonderful with a salad. You can use as much garlic as you wish, make certain to purchase the long thin French baguette for this. You can adjust all amounts to taste)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Prepare a large baking sheet/s.
- 3Arrange the slices on the baking sheet.
- 4In a bowl combine the melted butter with minced garlic.
- 5Drizzle or brush the melted butter/garlic mixture over the top of the bread slices, then sprinkle lightly with kosher salt and black pepper.
- 6Bake for about 15 minutes, remove from oven, turn over the slices and brush again with butter, then kosher salt and pepper; return to oven and continue baking for 1 hour or until golden brown, turning every 15 minutes.
- 7Immediately after the slices are finished baking, sprinkle the top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 8Store any leftovers in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Butter Parmesan Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.9
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 815.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.8 g