Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple but great variation on plain vegetables!
- 1 lb frozen green beans, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Thaw green beans in a colander.
- Put olive oil, garlic, rosemary and salt in a skillet or stir-fry pan and mix.
- Add green beans. Stir-fry until beans are just softened.
- Serve immediately.
Very easy to make, & great on the taste! I did use an extra clove of garlic & also seasoned the beans with lemon pepper! Thanks for the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]
This was an easy to prepare, flavorful side to our porterhouse steak this evening. I used fresh beans instead of frozen and parboiled them for about 10 minutes, then followed the recipe instructions. I also minced the garlic for more even distribution. I love that it has nice flavor for very little prep. We will definitely make this dish again. Thanks!
Simple and easy. A nice way to make frozen beans taste a bit more special.