Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We had a nonalcoholic "bar" at our corporate summer picnic this year, and this was one of the most requested drinks. People came back for seconds, thirds, fourths.... Some might like more mint than the recipe calls for and some might like less. Quick and easy, I blend it up right before dinner and it is really refreshing! (Add 2 oz. of Vodka or Rum and it is a fabulous cocktail as well!)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar or 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Blend lemon, sugar and mint until leaves are finely chopped.
- Add water and ice to blender, blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
I liked this alot! I attempted to grow mint this year and I ended up with way more than I could use. This was a really delicious way to use some up! Very refreshing!
It's already 90 degrees here. Don't get me wrong, I love Louisiana...other than the fact that the hot weather it's trying to kill me. Refreshing!
awesome...tastes great...refreshing!! % starts!! *****