too hot to bake? Try these frozen treats, they taste just like the chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream! Of course you can always cut some the balls up and drop them into your next batch of ice cream....double yum.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the vanilla, water, flour, chocolate chips, and walnuts, if desired, and mix until well blended.
- Roll dough into bite-sized balls (or use a melon baller).
- Place on a baking sheet and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Dip in melted dipping chocolate.
- Store balls in resealable plastic bags in the freezer.