Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite dips. It is so quick to put together and everybody loves it.
- 31.18 g packagehidden valley fiesta ranch dip mix
- 473.19 ml light sour cream
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies, drained
- 120.48 g canchopped black olives, drained
- 118.29 ml finely shredded cheddar cheese
- chips, vegetables or cracker
- Combine dip mix with sour cream.
- Stir in chiles, olives and cheese.
- Serve with chips, vegetables or crackers.
Nice change of pace from salsa with tortilla chips. Best when refrigerated for a few hours for the flavors to blend.
A coworker made this years ago and had given me the recipe, but I lost it and have been searching for it since. Thank you for posting this - it is so good , even my husband who's not much of a dip person liked it. I prepare it exactly as is and serve it with tortilla chips.
Delicious & so easy. Thanks for a great recipe.