1/1 Photo of Fiesta Chili Cornbread Pie
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is a quick meal and sort of like a pizza made with a corn bread crust. It makes two and is yummy. It makes a good Sunday night meal or great for the sports fan to munch on while cheering for their favorite team. This is a good recipe to use any Chili you have made and put in the freezer or you can use the canned.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
CORN BREAD CRUST
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 311.84 g can corn niblets (or Mexican-style corn, drained )
- 2 (510.29 g) package corn muffin mix
- 158.51 ml milk
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1CORN BREAD CRUST:.
- 2Coat two 10-inch round baking pans lightly with oil and line bottoms with cooking parchment.
- 3Combine the muffin mix, corn, milk, and eggs in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
- 4Spoon half of batter into each of the pans.
- 5Bake for 20 min; cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 6Invert each crust onto a serving platter.
- 8Heat the Chili in a saucepan over medium heat till hot.
- 9Spread the Chili evenly over the prepared crusts.
- 10Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, green onions, and ripe olives.
- 11Garnish with sour cream.
- 12Cut into 8 wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fiesta Chili Cornbread Pie
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 675.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 9.0 g