1/3 Photos of Ev's Baked Feta
This is a fantastic appetizer and, like all my favourite recipes, ridiculously easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 380 degrees F.
- 2Centre a slice of feta on each of the 8 sheets of foil.
- 3Centre a slice of tomato over that; sprinkle with garlic and oregano and a light sprinkling of red pepper flakes.
- 4Drizzle 1 tblsp of olive oil over each feta parcel and seal foil.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes or, if you're grilling, place the foil packet on your bbq.
- 6Place one packet per plate (allowing guests to open their own packet and inhale lovely fragrance) and serve with crusty bread as an appetizer.
- 7Note: You can also grill this feta on the bbq, but double-wrap in foil to ensure there are no tears and you don't lose any melty cheese and juices.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ev's Baked Feta
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: