This is a fantastic appetizer and, like all my favourite recipes, ridiculously easy.
Make and share this Ev's Baked Feta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees F.
- Centre a slice of feta on each of the 8 sheets of foil.
- Centre a slice of tomato over that; sprinkle with garlic and oregano and a light sprinkling of red pepper flakes.
- Drizzle 1 tblsp of olive oil over each feta parcel and seal foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or, if you're grilling, place the foil packet on your bbq.
- Place one packet per plate (allowing guests to open their own packet and inhale lovely fragrance) and serve with crusty bread as an appetizer.
- Note: You can also grill this feta on the bbq, but double-wrap in foil to ensure there are no tears and you don't lose any melty cheese and juices.