Recipe by justme-dodi
creative idea , deliciouse for eye before taste , encourage children to eat healthy food . hope you like it , enjoy... tried from:http://goodshomedesign.com/egg-stuffed-baked-potatoes/
- 5 baked potatoes, slightly cooled
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese (or other of your choice) or gruyere (or other of your choice) or fontina (or other of your choice) or monterey jack pepper cheese (or other of your choice)
- 5 eggs
additional fillings of your choice
- sauteed vegetables or bacon or ham, etc
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Slice a layer off the top of each potato.
- 2.Use a spoon to gently scoop out insides, leaving a thin layer of potato against the skin and avoiding puncturing the bottom.
- 3.Reserve scooped potato for another use.
- 4.Brush inside of each potato with melted butter and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- 5. Sprinkle a layer of shredded cheese into each potato and add fillings as desired (vegetables, diced meat, etc.).
- 6. Fill each potato about 3/4 full.
- 7.Crack one egg into each potato.
- 8.Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper and top with additional cheese and toppings if desired.
- 9.Place potatoes on a baking sheet and cook for about 20 minutes. Egg whites should be set and yolks soft.