Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't usually like tartar sauce, but I found this sauce to be tasty and super easy to make. I saw it on Best Recipes Ever.
- 118.29 ml light mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml dill pickles, diced
- 4.92 ml capers, drained and diced
- 0.25 ml pepper
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish, capers and pepper. Serve with fish.
- Yes, it really is that easy! :).
I usually buy tartar sauce, but that will be a thing of the past! Loved the addition of the capers. Thnx for sharing your recipe, 2boyzmum. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
I made this to serve with baked tilapia and liked the addition of capers. They provided a nice difference and tartness. Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2010.
This is great tartar sauce! Easy to make with great fresh taste. Served with some crunchy baked fish and really enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010