Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Being a busy single mom, I look for recipes that are quick, simple and don't have 100 ingredients. This one fits the bill to a T. I've served it to my picky parents and sisters who loved it and my 6 year old always asks for seconds (and even thirds at times)! Original recpie called for equal parts of wet ingredients, but I found it too salty and reduce the soy sauce slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chops in glass baking dish.
- Mix honey, chili sauce and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over pork chops and bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until no longer pink inside.
- I always make mashed potatos and use the left over juices as a gravy.
Loved this recipe. I look for easy, flavorful meals and this fits the bill. I served it with rice. Definite keeper! Thank you.
I've made this a couple of times now and still love it!! I just had it for tonights dinner but didn't have any potatoes on hand. Instead I served this on top of rice with it's sauce on top. Excellent!
Wow. What a fantastic recipe. Easy to make. I did thicken with cornstarch and had with rice. Terrific sauce. Will definitely make again. No1 Keeper. Thank you.