Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This chili is made using store bought Ranch Style Beans (or WalMart equivalent). It's so easy, and takes little time and effort to prepare.
- In a large dutch oven, or 16 quart stock pan, combine all of the ingredients except the beef.
- Stir well, until all of the spices are well mixed.
- Turn heat on to medium, and add the beef, and stir.
- Turn the heat to low, and let simmer for approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to keep from sticking to the pan.
- Chili will thicken as it stands.
- Serve with cheddar cheese on top, and with cornbread.
- Also great on hot dogs for chili dogs, or with Frito Pie.