This chili is made using store bought Ranch Style Beans (or WalMart equivalent). It's so easy, and takes little time and effort to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large dutch oven, or 16 quart stock pan, combine all of the ingredients except the beef.
- 2Stir well, until all of the spices are well mixed.
- 3Turn heat on to medium, and add the beef, and stir.
- 4Turn the heat to low, and let simmer for approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to keep from sticking to the pan.
- 5Chili will thicken as it stands.
- 6Serve with cheddar cheese on top, and with cornbread.
- 7Also great on hot dogs for chili dogs, or with Frito Pie.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ranch Style Bean Chili
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.1
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.1 mg
- Sodium 589.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 18.9 g