1/2 Photos of Easy Quick Buns
1 hr 15 mins
These are super easy, super quick buns. I get requests to take them everywhere we go. They are great for those last minute dinner guests, or a nice surprise for breakfast. They freeze well, and make excellent toast. This recipe is a combo of my grandmothers recipe and a few others, all tweaked to make a fast, easy, soft, fluffy bun.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 2 C flour& yeast in a large bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl, heat milk, water, oil, sugar& salt to lukewarm in microwave.
- 3Add all at once to flour mixture and beat till smooth. (Approx 2 mins in a Kitchenaid stand mixer).
- 4Mix in enough flour to make a soft dough (2 - 2 1/2 Cups).
- 5Mix well until dough is soft and slightly sticky, then turn out onto floured surface and let rest under a large greased bowl for about 15 minutes.
- 6Shape dough into 12-15 small balls and place on greased baking sheet to rise until doubled in size. (approx 45 Mins).
- 7Bake in preheated 400 degree oven 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Quick Buns
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.8
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 153.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g