Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the most delicious, EASIEST Key Lime Pie ever! My dad and nephew ask for these pies for their birthday's instead of a B'day cake! So light and delicious. Great for those hot summer days!
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Combine Sweetened condensed milk, limeaid and cool whip in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into 2 graham cracker crusts.
- Let chill.
- Filling will become firmer when chilled.
I have been making this for years... it is also great with any frozen concentrate ( pina colada etc)... and had some pineapple or tosted coconut on top.
I was very skeptical because of too few ingredients, but this is excellent! I would suggest getting more whipped cream for the top as I need to run to the store to get more!
My son made this as part of his "man-can" campaign. Very easy assembly and very very concentrated flavors. Here's what we learned: we filled one crust and felt that it would have been too thin if you had split it between two crusts. It is not a very firm filling, so while it "sets up" a bit, it is a bit messy for serving. On the positive side, it's a snap to put together and as we said, the flavor is great.