Recipe by bmcnichol
This has been part of my OAMC rotation for a long time. Very easy to assemble. Easily doubled or tripled.
Top Review by Monique #2
This was really quick and simple to make and I loved the flavor. I used skinless chicken thighs (bone in) and baked in the oven. I don't know how long I baked my chicken for but towards the end, I uncovered it. The sauce thicken up and left a nice glaze over the top.
I will make this again, especially since I normally have all the ingredients on hand expect the coke.
- 4 lbs chicken pieces (I like boneless skinless chicken breasts)
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 ounces Coke
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix barbecue sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, coke, salt and pepper in large freezer bag.
- Add chicken.
- When ready to serve thaw in fridge.
- Cook in oven or grill.
- In oven, place in pan sprayed with Pam.
- Cook at 350 for about 30 minutes.
- Baste with marinade during cooking.