1/1 Photo of Double Chocolate Mocha Biscotti
Elana's Pantry's Note:
These Double Chocolate Mocha Biscotti are vegan and gluten-free. Because eggs are a main component of biscotti, I haven't seen a lot, if any vegan recipes, for this type of cookie. My favorite thing about these gluten-free biscotti, however, is how simple they are to make. Just throw everything in the food processor and you're already halfway there. Here's the full recipe and post: http://www.elanaspantry.com/double-chocolate-mocha-biscotti/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, arrowroot powder, ground coffee, salt and baking soda.
- 2Pulse until ingredients are well combined.
- 3Pulse in agave nectar until the dough forms a ball.
- 4Remove dough from food processor and work in dark chocolate with your hands.
- 5Form dough into 2 logs on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and cool for 1 hour.
- 7Cut the logs into ½ inch slices on the diagonal with a very sharp knife.
- 8Spread slices out on a baking sheet and bake at 300° for 12-15 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and allow to cool, set, and become crispy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Mocha Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 205.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: