Recipe by Wyf42ArmyMen
This recipe is a SLIGHT variation from one I found at bettycrocker.com. Only difference is they call for sausage and I made it with turkey! I put it together Tuesday evening and then cooked it Wednesday night for dinner. My husband and I loved it, as well as my picky 5-year-old daughter! My husband and I even had the leftovers for lunch today!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (26 -28 ounce) jar pasta sauce (any variety)
- 1 (25 -27 1/2 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (10 oz)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In 10-inch skillet, cook turkey over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
- In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, spread 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce. Arrange single layer of frozen ravioli over sauce; evenly pour 1 cup pasta sauce over ravioli. Sprinkle evenly with 1 1/2 cups turkey and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers with remaining ravioli, pasta sauce and turkey.
- Cover tightly with foil; refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F Bake covered 45 minutes. Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups mozzarella and the Parmesan cheese. Bake about 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and lasagna is hot in center. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.