When I first tried this cake I got very possessive over the remaining pieces. This will be a big hit!
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can caramel topping
- Heath candy bar (crushed)
- Bake the cake per the box instructions in a bundt pan.
- Put the cake on a large platter (because this is messy).
- When the cake is done and while still hot, poke holes with a fork.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the hot cake - it will soak inches.
- Pour caramel topping over top of cake and spread Cool Whip over the top.
- Sprinkle with the crushed Heath bars.