Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
When I first tried this cake I got very possessive over the remaining pieces. This will be a big hit!
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can caramel topping
- Heath candy bar (crushed)
- Bake the cake per the box instructions in a bundt pan.
- Put the cake on a large platter (because this is messy).
- When the cake is done and while still hot, poke holes with a fork.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the hot cake - it will soak inches.
- Pour caramel topping over top of cake and spread Cool Whip over the top.
- Sprinkle with the crushed Heath bars.
took this to work today for a going away party and it was gone so fast... everyone loved it.. will make again.
You've got my vote!! This is by all means a 5-Star Winner!!! What an elegant and neat looking cake. And, the taste is just divine. I used a german chocolate cake mix, both caramel and chocolate topping, and grated Hershey bar to sprinkle on top. Tis WUNNERFUL, Mirjam. Thanks so much for posting. Laudee C.
This is a sinful cake!! I used a devils food cake mix and hot fudge ice cream topping and OMG!! to die for GOOD! It was a good thing I took this to work....HaHa! Thanks for posting!