1/1 Photo of Death by Chocolate Cake
1 hr 15 mins
When I first tried this cake I got very possessive over the remaining pieces. This will be a big hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can caramel topping
- Heath candy bar (crushed)
- 1Bake the cake per the box instructions in a bundt pan.
- 2Put the cake on a large platter (because this is messy).
- 3When the cake is done and while still hot, poke holes with a fork.
- 4Pour sweetened condensed milk over the hot cake - it will soak inches.
- 6Pour caramel topping over top of cake and spread Cool Whip over the top.
- 7Sprinkle with the crushed Heath bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Death by Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.7
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.4 mg
- Sodium 362.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g