Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
101 Things To Do With Apples Serves 4
- 1 1⁄4 cups sliced grilled chicken
- 12 red grapes, halved
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 1 large crisp red apple, diced
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 sandwich buns
- Place chicken grapes, tomatoes, celery and apples in medium bowl.
- In small bowl, whisk together mayo, curry powder and lemon juice.
- Pour dressing over chicken and fold until well coated. Serve on sandwich rolls.