Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try serving thisalongside your favourite tagine or spicy vegetable soups with pita to dip.
Make and share this Cumin & Tahini Yogurt Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups Greek yogurt
- 8 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin, plus a little extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 pita breads, warmed to serve
- Pound the garlic and 1 tsp sea salt in a pestle and mortar until smooth; transfer to a bowl and mix with the yoghurt, tahini, lemon juice and cumin. Add 30ml of water and stir till smooth then chill until required.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a little more cumin. Serve with pita bread.
Absolutely fantastic! Highest possible recommendation. Would also make a great sauce to put on Gyros.
So very very good! My husband raved about it and asked for more! :D