Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and Refreshing. My aunt makes a cucumber lemonade but I upped it by adding fresh mint during the puree process. You can add vodka if you want an adult beverage. You can also use fresh lemons (making fresh lemonade with the lemon juice, sugar and water). For simplicity I'm submitting this using already made lemonade. Diabetic Friendly: use fresh squeezed lemon juice and use Truvia or Stevia to sweeten.
- 3 -4 cucumbers (peeled and chopped)
- 8 -10 mint leaves (use more for your taste)
- 1 lemonade (Freshly made or using store bought Lemonade)
- ice cube
- Place chopped cucumbers in a blender with fresh Mint Leaves and Blend until liquified.
- Place a sieve/strainer over a bowl and use the back of a wooden spoon to force the pulp through the strainer (not all of it but get all the cucumber juice from the pulp).
- In a large pitcher, put ice cubes, lemonade (if using fresh lemon juice, add lemon zest to pitcher) and add the juice from the cucumber/mint mixture to the pitcher.
- Add fresh cut lemon wedges and fresh mint leaves to the pitcher.
- Serve chilled.