Recipe by Beeracuda
An easy corned beef recipe that's also very good for leftover sandwiches.
Top Review by Chef Shadows
This was good... here it comes , but, I would have used just a plain old beef brisket instead of the corned ( to much salt, and I don't believe I just said that ... I salt everything )and I would have added more onion and maybe some mushrooms. The flavor was good and the recipe a good one. Thanks for posting.
- 1 (3 -4 lb) corned beef brisket
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, sliced into rings
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 32 ounces jack daniels barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place brisket in crock pot.
- Season with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Top with green pepper and onion slices.
- Pour about half the bottle of BBQ Sauce over the top.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
- Remove brisket from crock pot and slice to desired thickness.
- Pour remaining BBQ sauce over sliced brisket.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before serving.