1/3 Photos of Crispy Pan-Fried Sole
My daughter has been wanting to try fish recipes but does not like a real 'fishy' taste. She found this recipe in the April 2005 edition of the All You magazine. It is served with shredded zucchini and sliced new potatoes. ( I was informed to add that too) :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow bowl, beat eggs. In another shallow bowl, combine the following four ingredients.
- 2Dip the fish pieces into the crumbs, into the egg, and than into the crumbs again. Pat crumbs into fish fillets.
- 3In 12-inch non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil until butter melts. Add 2 pieces of fish and cook. Only turn fish once while browning both sides, approximately 6 minutes.
- 4When fillets are golden brown add remaining butter, oil, and fish. Repeat the steps above to cook fillets.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Pan-Fried Sole
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.9
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 210.5 mg
- Sodium 1002.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 34.1 g