Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Someone posted this to a Somersize recipe list I was on several years ago. It's perfect for Level 1 Somersizers, and tasty for everyone else, too!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 354.88 ml heavy whipping cream
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 113.39 g can sliced mushrooms
- 78.07 ml sliced sun-dried tomato (optional)
- Brown chicken breasts over medium heat in a skillet with a little bit of olive oil, about 2 minutes per side.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
This was a great recipe. I did not use the mushrooms or tomatos (DH doesn't like them), and added sage and thyme for a little flavor. It had a great flavor and I loved the creamy texture of the sauce.
I made this for dinner tonight. Great taste for a minimum of fuss. I added some garlic to the oil and used fresh sliced mushrooms as I had them on hand. I did halve this recipe for the sauce as I only cooked 1 chicken breast. So easy and a good recipe for dinner in a hurry.. So glad I tried this one... Thanks.
Delicious and so easy! Just throw everything in one pan and let it cook. The sun-dried tomatoes added lots of flavor. I would use more of them next time and dice them into smaller pieces instead of slicing. No prep, just cook.