Recipe by bunkie68
Someone posted this to a Somersize recipe list I was on several years ago. It's perfect for Level 1 Somersizers, and tasty for everyone else, too!
Top Review by k8e308
This was a great recipe. I did not use the mushrooms or tomatos (DH doesn't like them), and added sage and thyme for a little flavor. It had a great flavor and I loved the creamy texture of the sauce.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 354.88 ml heavy whipping cream
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 113.39 g can sliced mushrooms
- 78.07 ml sliced sun-dried tomato (optional)