Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious! I make up a quart jar and keep it in the fridge. Makes a delicious blue cheese dressing base as well. Just add the blue cheese!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (or more, to taste)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- I put all the ingredients in my mini food processor.
- If you want to mix by hand, the bacon should be minced fine.
- This is a thick dressing to toss with a salad. if you prefer a thin dressing to pour over the salad, substitute milk for the cream.
Delicious dressing....I made it with half sour cream and half mayo thinking it might be lower i fat. So to make up for that I added extra bacon. OK and I threw in some green onions that were getting iffy which really made it yummy.....would make a good dip too I think! Thanks!
Very, very good and easy to make. Thank You!!
Pup I loved this dressing, I did make a few minor changes to the recipe by using 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic instead of the powder and also added in some Tabasco sauce, chilling for a few hours before serving really improves the flavor and that is what I did, thanks for sharing I will make again!