Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe is from the Kraft Food & Family Magazine, Holiday 2008/Winter 2009 edition. Cook time listed is for the refrigeration time.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2⁄3 cup walnut pieces
- 1 apple, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add water to juice to measure 2 1/2 cups; pour into saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add to gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple, cranberry sauce, nuts and apples. Spoon into 24 paper lined 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
- Refrigerate 2 1/2 hours or until firm. Remove liners.