Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Bobby Flay
Make and share this Cranberry Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups tequila
- 1 1⁄3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange-flavored liqueur (triple sec of Cointreau)
- 2⁄3 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- Combine the tequila, cranberry juice, orange liqueur, and lime juice in a large pitcher. Shake over ice.
- Strain into margarita glasses or low cocktail flutes. Alternately, strain into low tumblers filled with ice.
Really enjoyed this departure from the traditional margarita. Lots of good things about this drink: Not too tart, almost like a martini, I know my girlfriends will like it, especially during the warmer months! Thanks for sharing, Boomette!
I'm not drunk. I'm just examining my belly button. Made for Every day Is A Holiday.
Brought this over a friends house last night...enjoyed by all!!! After reading about the tartness from the other reviews, I added 2 tbsp of sugar to the mix. Don't know if it helped but I didn't think them too tart at all. Beautiful color and I garnished them with a couple of cranberries and slice of lime.