Prep 2 hrs
Cook 1 hr
Simple & Tasty
Make and share this Cranberry Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cranberry sauce, lipton onion mix, and catalina dressing in a gallon size ziplock bag.
- Place chicken in bag with mixed ingredients and place in fridge.
- Leave in fridge for 1 hour or more. I prepare this before bed and cook it the next evening.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a 9x9 or 9x13 pan (I do 9x9 pyrex) and empty remaining ingredients from bag over the chicken.
- Place dish in oven and cook for 1-1.5 hours. (I do 1:15 but I have a spotty oven).
- Serve with rice or eat all by itself. Make sure you spoon the sauce over the chicken when served. =).