- 473.18 ml cranberries
- 6 slice gingerroot, thin
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inch)
- 946.36 ml water
- 59.14 ml honey
- 4 tea bags
- 946.36 ml apple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until cranberries pop.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey.
- Add the tea bags and let stand 5 minutes, stirring once.
- Strain through 2 layers of wet cheesecloth.
- Return to saucepan and add the apple juice.
- Reheat and serve hot.
- (keep the extra tea in the fridge and microwave it by the cup if you wish).