Cook1 hr 15 mins
DH and I love pork chops-even better than steak--LOL! This is a simple, homey old standby. I have made this at different oven temperatures to fit in with the rest of my oven meal. Love oven meals. At 350 degrees I bake for 1 hour, 325 degrees about 75 minutes, and at 400 degrees about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. See description above for higher oven temps and times-get all in the oven if you can! :).
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except the chops IN cooking dish, and stir.
- Top with chops-season chops with some pepper-add salt if you like it.
- Top with chops.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 75 minutes or chops are done. Check after 50 minutes to see if they are done to your family's preferences.