Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice, fruity drink for those hot summer nights. A pitcher of these really quenches your thirst!!
Make and share this Cool Breeze recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups light rum
- 3⁄4 cup apricot brandy
- 1⁄3 cup triple sec (or other orange-flavored liqueur)
- 12 ice cubes
- 3 cups orange juice, chilled
- 3 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons grenadine, syrup
- Combine first 4 ingredients in an electric blender; blend until smooth.
- Combine orange juice and pineapple juice in a large pitcher. Add rum mixture and grenadine syrup; stir well. Serve immediately.
I used Grand Mariner instead of triple sec but It was really awesome
Delicious. We were 4 people and we did half the recipe and it was perfect. Edit : I updated my rating to 5 stars cause I made this drink a few times since the first time I made it.
delicious summer libation, light and fruity, but packs a punch!